0

It takes a lot out of me...

I absolutely positively love blogging for NAF, don't get me wrong. I love it. But it is incredibly draining.

It takes a lot out of me; and I find it a little disturbing, because to be a great blogger, as opposed to just a good one, I find myself needing to eat, breathe and sleep SL. That's the disturbing part. How much more time I need to spend there in order to blog regularly. While I love it, I wonder if it's worth it? It's very difficult, and incredibly demanding-- and it's doing things to me. After I did the rounds of the SL Clothing Fair last night, I dreamed about it all frickin' night.

I actually visited all the islands in order, walking to each vendor and checking out their RFL kiosk items. Aaaand, that was my dream. Visiting each island in order. D= Like I hadn't left. *facepalm* I wish I could have dreamed up something interesting at least. Like a virtual bishie sweeping me off my feet. Woo.

I'm all done with the SL Clothing Fair, though, thankfully-- I really did check out every single store and kiosk, (sadly), and I bought the items I like and kept note of the ones I'm undecided about. In fact, I would have had a post ready, but I got woken up and called in to work and have been there from 11am to 8pm. And that bothers me, because it took time away from my blogging! xD

Hell, I find myself worrying about the fact I haven't got something prepped-- but then I think, as Monkey Magic would say: "... Whatever you do it ends up raining. What's it all for? What's the point of it all? And if it hasn't got a point, what's the point of that?"

I don't think dreaming of SL is healthy. Yet here I am blogging about it at 2am. It's sure is fun though. I do realize I need to take a step back and think quality not quantity, and if it stops being fun, I'm going to stop.

Well anyways, sleepytimes for ole Dunneh.

Love yous! Kisses! MWAH! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment