0

So I Can't Sleep...

And it's 4am; not a really great combination, I know. I had my little 'friend' come visit me on Monday, and he's still sticking around. Too much info? Oh well, try to forget I said that, then.

Anyway, I took a painkiller for the cramps but I feel the sniffles coming on and my body is a bit blah lately. I really need to sleep. Heck, I want to sleep even. I just feel restless...I don't know what it is, really.

Partly, I get insomnia because I hate to sleep; I feel it's a waste of time and that there aren't enough hours in the day... and partly, I always felt like sleeping brought me closer to morning. When I was in High School, this was a very bad thing, and so I dreaded the mornings, and I dreaded going to sleep. Even though I have no such stress nowadays, old habits die hard.YAWN.

So I popped out IE7 on the weekend and tested out NAFblog-- and it's broken. Turns out that that template is incompatible with IE7. (I tested IE6 though, and it works fine! Weird!) Not only that, Raven told me she stumbled across some other freebie blog that uses the same template, and they're a few months younger than us. Darn. Anyway, I got it into my head that I need a new template and I've been looking for DAYS trying to find one that I feel suits. I'll miss the butterfly template, but I'll find some way to incorporate it. The perfectionist in me won't let me keep the broken one though, and I haven't got the time or patience to fix the alignment for the existing one.

So I've been getting the new template up to speed, and it's taking FOREVER Much longer than it should, partly because I'm slow, and partly because I'm lazy. The thing is that I feel bad going so long between blog updates but I can't seem to do that AND get something ready to post... gah. I'm going to try to post tomorrow, if I feel alright.

*Yawns like crazy* Okay, I'll try again.... only thing is that my cramps are coming back. Oh! You know what's I heard helps these kind of cramps?

.... an orgasm. *cough* So I hear, anyway. Not that I've tested that theory or anything. >_> Tee hee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment